Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

THE GANG'S ALL HERE!

All of Damon's dads side of the grandchildren were in town. This is not an easy thing to accomplish. The two oldest grandchildren, Lane and Emily, live in Southern California. Taylor, the youngest of Clay's kids, lives with him in the D.C. area. Of course, mine are about 45 minutes away. We had a good time, grilling out and swimming. Lane had to return to California already to go back to work. He is now 18. Geez, I can remember when Damon and I first started dating Lane always said I was his wife. He was in our wedding just before he turned 4. How old do I feel!!! Em is still here, until the end of next week. Every year Lane and Emily get to choose a vacation somewhere in the continental US. THis was Lanes year, who chose NYC for the 3rd time. Em isn't much of a traveler. Last year she actually chose WV.


Taylor, Emily, Dewey, Lane, Drew and Reagan
SWIMMING AND GRANDMA'S AND GRANDPA'STaylor jumping in
Drew...at least he isn't making a silly face!
Reagan has started going under water and makes you watch every time she does! She still comes out of the water with the face of shock!
Emily and Dewey...this dog's tongue cracks me up!


4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger Jana said...

That dog's tongue cracks me up too! If they ever want to get rid of it, let me know.

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

It's not mine, it's grandma's. If they ever get rid of it, I get first dibs. But it that doesn't work out, I'll let ya know! Peanut could have a companion!

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I've got a few dogs. Kelly, they're all yours if you want them! Take them....PLEASE!

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You don't have a few...you have an entire kennel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home