Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Random Pictures part II
















Our trip to San Antonio. Damon played golf the entire time we were there and I saw the Alamo!


Reagan got lice from her day care. She didn't seem too upset to have mayonaise all over her head.



Reagan has a problem with slobbering! Can you tell she picked this outfit by herself?

Christmas card pic.

I've posted some of these before but I still crack up everytime I see them!

My New Years Eve... Cara's New Years Eve

Damon and Andy at the Stonewall?

This pictures speaks for itself!

Cara and Reagan lookin' good!

Rory, 2 of his kids, Cara, Drew and Reagan...breakfast at Shoneys

More to come...

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I love these posts!!!

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Time for something new, Kelly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home