Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Swimming

Saturday, we spent the day at Damon's friends in the pool. Drew had a few boys to play with while Reagan entertained the adults.






Reagan was trying to sweep water back into the pool. This shot cracked me up. I have about 4 of the same picture...just couldn't quit taking pictures of this!


Reagan has just started putting her head under the water. She really hates water in her face.








After this jump, no water was left in the pool!

WV DAY AT CARA'S

Drew struggling to get on the float.

Reagan and her posse.

Drew trying to hide from he so he could squirt me with a squirt gun...not too good at sneaking.

This action shot reminds me of Baywatch...running on the beach.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Damon should've done a "canopener" instead. It would've made a bigger splash.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

A bigger splash? I don't think that is possible!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home