Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA

Yes, Cara turned 34 on Friday. And of course, I was there taking pictures. Damon and I went out to dinner in Charleston to celebrate our 14 years of marriage then I dropped him off at home to celebrate with Cara. That, of course, was his idea. He doesn't like hanging out at Hanks.



Cara really liked her balloons! Unfortunately, they didn't make it home. Mary decided to bust them to inhale the helium, which didn't work on her manly voice! The only one that survived was the big silver one.
Where are the rest of Cara's "friends" on her birthday? By the way, who ever won the bet on Stacy's reason for not showing up?
These are the newest members to the Hanks Crew. Cara introduced them as the "gay guys". They were really fun to hang out with.
"Make a funny face!"
Cara imitating Mary.

Scotty and Cara...before the infamous tooth incident!

Cara playing darts...I don't think licking the tip before throwing it makes you any better! Jana had to go home early because she had to work the next morning...maybe she should have gone home earlier! haha, I love ya Jana!

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Jana said...

OK, you have showed me up way too much. I am going to update my blog today!

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Hey, I didn't get invited.

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Jana said...

Everyone is invited to Hank's (with prior approval)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home