Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Monday, June 12, 2006

My week...boring!


Well, last week I went to Canaan Valley
for a Mental Hygiene Conference. There is absolutely nothing to do there except swim in the indoor pool while dodging the yard apes! The last night we were there I went over to the main lodge to eat dinner when I discovered a sign they had just put up stating that the cable and internet would be down starting at 11 p.m. If you've ever been to Canaan, you know that everything shuts down at 10 p.m. Therefore, if you take away my cable you've taken away my entertainment. Anyone who knows me knows that I immediately pitched a fit! Yeah, yeah, I know...Reagan gets it from me. Anyway, the cable didn't go off and I was able to see the Miami game...even though they lost. But regardless, this deer, eating grass outside my door, was the excitement of my week. Sad but true.

Since nothing happened last week I decided to post some of my favorite pics...some never before seen!




A birthday kiss for Cara!














I just love this picture!




















Reagan and Jordan.















Reagan and Drew. What you don't know is that is MY side of the bed and they literally pushed ME out!














Drew's birthday party. This was a hard day for me. Drew had just gotten into trouble for leaving his new baseball bat we paid $150 for at the ballfield. So, Drew was not allowed to get presents for his birthday, only money, and had to pay for a new bat. Yes, we are mean parents, but our kids will learn responsibility!

































Pumpkin carving at its best! Drew was really grossed out and had a hard time pulling the seed and crap out of the pumpkin. Fun night!

And last but not least (up until October), Drew...




He didn't want to go trick or treating so I told him he could dress up and scare the other kids. He was very excited. He came outside with our biggest knife...which I quickly instructed him to go back inside and find something else...so he came out with a big serving spoon. At least the cops wouldn't be called!

5 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Hey, those were fun. Thanks!

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Well, at least you made up for the boring week with some good pictures!

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Cara, that just mean you are lucky!

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Jana said...

Quit talking smack about everyone updating and update your own blog! Oh yeah, I hear you will be out next weekend...Woo hoo!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I'm gonna update it!

Oh yeah, Cara committed you to be "out here" on Saturday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home