Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mommy's Princess

On Father's day my mother started complaining that Reagan's bangs were too long. After she went on about them for 5 minutes I told her to take Reagan on the deck and cut the stupid bangs! (Love you mom!) Anyway, after my mom had finished, she looked at Reagan and told her how beautiful she was. Reagan's response was..."Are you jealous?" After looking at this picture, you have to be jealous that she is my daughter and not yours!

yes...that is pizza on her face!

6 Comments:

At 5:50 AM , Blogger Jana said...

OK, I am sick of getting drunken phone calls from Kelly in the middle of the night asking me why I havne't commented so here it goes...Yes, I am jealous of the child that looks like Chucky!

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Jana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

hey hey hey...I was not drunk! And in the middle of the night? It was 10:30! I can and will kick your butt tonight! : )

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Jana, Sorry, I had to delete your comment. This is a family site...and you deleted one of mine!

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kelly, for God's sake, fix the "Links" section on your blog!!!

I hate the "Edit-Me"

Put Drudge and Fox News in there, or something!!!!

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Or The Film Geek! Hell, m link to your blog is the only reason you have traffic outside your family and drinking buddies!

And, quit calling me at home drunk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home