Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day

Ah, Memorial Day. A good reason to have a cook out and invite friends over. Cara, Jana, Ferg and Drew's friend came over for a great steak dinner. Becky and Chris were invited but decided to go to her parents house instead. I think my house was the place to be! : )



Drew and his friend Mark

Cara getting a strawberry kiss from Reagan

Ferg showing his fatherly skills

Cara, me and Jana

Jana had just left due to her 9 p.m. curfew but the rest of us watched the Heat win game 4!

And finally, the infamous end of night self portrait!

6 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Your house was the place to be! Everyone looks so excited in the picture where Miami just won game 4. Thanks again!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You both are welcome anytime...thanks for coming!

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Kelly, I'll keep it quiet that you invited me first and when I couldn't make it you made the second "who-can-I-invite-now list." Maybe next time.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Shhh...no one was supposed to know!

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Lea, um, you live in Florida!

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Hopefully you'll be back here soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home