Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

And, the winner is...

A few months ago I posted an entry of my "new and improved" fourth bedroom to be used my any overnight guests. How sad is it that it took 2 months for an overnight guest? Anyway, last night, I finally had one! Cara is the winner! She is the first to sleep in the room! Yeah! Now, you ask, what does she win? Well, now that bedroom will now be named, "Cara's room". I know she will be honored. My last guest bedroom in our old house was named "Becky's room". Since Becky has not visited as much lately...she lost it! The rules of Cara's room are: 1. Anyone who stays the night from here on out have to ask Cara's permission to sleep in her room. If she says no, it is sofa city. 2. Cara always has first dibs on the room. 3. Cara no longer has to make reservations at Hotel Williamson. 4. Cara's stay at Hotel Williamson is free for life. Disclaimer: Free for life or as long as we stay at this house. Congratulations CARA!


And, along with staying in the room, guest also get the best wake up call! REAGAN! Just ask Cara...

6 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Congrats Cara! I would have fought you for that room, but I had to get home to my dog. Although I am sad to say that it will not be called Jana's room, I am not sad to say that I missed Reagan's wake up call.

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Yes, Cara looks dead...like my Mom.

 
At 2:49 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Jana,

Yes, it could be you...but you decided NOT to bring your dog...all your fault! : )

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Marc, you are not going heaven! I hope Reagan doesn't ask you what she asked me about my mom. That would really offend you!

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Did you get a new job too?

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Jana,

LOL, that was funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home