Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Mother's Day

I had a great mothers day! All my family came to our house, my grandmother, my mom and step dad, my dad and step mom, my sister and niece and nephew. Not to mention, I was able to spend the whole day with my kids and husband. I couldn't have asked for a better day!



Me, Mom and Judi


Mom and Boots

Anita and Dad


Grand ma and me...self portrait



the kids in the sandbox

Jordan and her boyfriend Shawn

Reagan and Shawn...I think Reagan thinks that Shawn is HER boyfriend!

10 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Can't believe you let a guy with a backwards-turned cap on in your home...

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

geek, you are just jealous!

Lea, the blond hides the gray!

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Who's that girl the "backwards-turned cap" guy is with? ;)

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

75 - My niece. She is only 15 so don't get any ideas! : )

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

It's hidden but there is ALOT!!

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have the most beautiful sister i have ever seen....jk....we had a great time on mothers day!!!! thanks for having us....we have a great family!!! luv u

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Hey 75...I'm calling CPS

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Lea, none from your married son? :)

75 - no ideas about the 16 yr old...she live in Fl.! haha

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kelly- She can't be 15. Her boyfriend looks like he's 26. :-)

Geek- They've got my picture up on the office walls at CPS....and they've got yours (picture) up in the bathroom.

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

75 - nope, he's just a junior at Spring Valley

Lea - I can only imagine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home