Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jana, you asked for it...here it is!

To explain, Jana stated on her blog that she though I forgot that I had a son because I post a lot of pictures of my daughter. I explained that I would post more of Drew except he either makes these horrible faces when I attempt to take his picture or doesn't smile at all. (He gets this from his dad.) Anyway, here are some examples of why I don't post more pictures of my son...enjoy!


Would it hurt him to smile?

What is that all about?

mmm...mmm... good!

Homeboy Drew

The best shot of Drew!

Now you know why I don't put a lot of pics of him...hey, I'll show this to Drew and it may help him to decide to stop making these stupid faces! If it works, I'll try it with Damon!

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Drew, stay the way you are, kid. Smile only when you wanna.

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You're not helping!!!

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Thanks Kelly. I can sleep at night now knowing that you love both of your children. By the way, I think the pictures are cute!

 
At 7:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up homeboy!!!!! i still think you are cute even if your face is gonna stick like that if you keep making those crazy faces!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home