Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

As requested by Cara...

Drew is notorious for writing the funniest things! Last year Drew wrote a letter to me telling me I had potential for the girl race/white race. This year was just as funny.

M-oney lover
O-ffering love
T-easer
H-elping me in baseball
E-ngulfed in love
R-ank:Dictator - in a good way


He made me a mothers day card with a poem in it.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You love softball
And you should play again

Not much of a rhymer but a lot of entertainment! He is so sweet!

7 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I guess it's better to be engulfed in love than almost anything else.

You are a dictator, by the way.

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Also, the "Roses are red" thing was funny. Here's another:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a Schizophrenic,
and so am I.

Well....I think it's funny....

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

75...I am a dictator...but in a good way, so that is ok! : )

I love to read what Drew writes. Last year he brought his journal home from school. I think I called everyone to read it to them. I'll have to post it here at the end of the school year! Always good for a laugh!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Where's Reagan?

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Jana,

I'll update tonight!

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Good, I can't wait to hear about Reagan's mishap yesterday!

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Jana said...

OK, when you said tonight, did you mean tonight or last night? I have been waiting all evening by my computer for an update. I guess I will have to go to sleep now, but please update soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home