Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Friday, April 14, 2006




This is my daughter's room. I've been asking her for weeks to clean it. Her idea of cleaning her room is to shove everything into her closet. Thursday morning, I had a breakdown. We were running late and I couldn't find a pair of shoes for her. So, I started throwing everything out of her closet and telling her since she hasn't cleaned her room I would either throw her toys away or give to a little girl who couldn't afford toys. A few months ago I took 75% of her toys and made her a play room in a huge closet off the spare bedroom thinking this would be a good way of keeping her bedroom cleaner. Hah! What was I thinking?

So now I have two rooms to clean!

On another note. Cara and I had lunch today at the Chinese restaurant on 6th Ave. We often read a blog by our friend and former boss, Marc. For some reason he wrote about his fortunes he got at this restaurant. He really seemed disturbed...does he not know that these fortunes are crap? Anyway, Cara and I were joking about it so I decided to post ours.

This is Cara's. "When you are comfortable, you can do anything" What the hell does that mean? What could you possibly read into that? The only way this fortune could be interesting is if you add the famous "in bed" to the end of it.

My fortune was "You have a heart of gold". Yeah, I already knew that. Tell me something I don't know! haha

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Great entry (and I'm NO disturbed).

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

er.....should have read NOT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home