Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Memories

Alright, Cara brought this subject up on her blog so I thought I would go into more detail. Cara and I used to share an office while working at ASC. Our old boss, Marc, wasn't crazy about this idea but after a lot of whining and promises, we got our way. And yes, we were his favorites! On my last day at good ol' ASC, Cara came up with a list of sorts that she read at my party. They still crack me up and will show others how much fun we really had together!

1. Running in the office is NOT allowed.
2. Throwing snowballs in the office IS allowed on certain occasions.
3. If you are going to have a baby shower, don't do it on a day that our country is being attacked by terrorists. It doesn't make for a very good atmosphere.
4. If you become stressed out at work, driving around listening to John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" with your windows down and singing as loud as you can will definitely calm you down.
5. Making funny signs on the computer and hanging them in the office is not allowed.
6. If you lick food items, it will prevent others from eating your food.
7. If you leave your car unlocked in the parking lot, expect you seat to be reclined, your windshield wipers turned on, you air at full blast, and things in general in disarray. Or it could be moved completely just so she can watch you look for it.
8. Whoever gets the most Christmas cards is the "winner".
9. If she has hidden something in your office that crows like a rooster every day at 1:00, she will never tell you where it is. You must find it yourself.
10. During winter months, the weather in Milton (at least where Kelly lives) is drastically different than it is in Huntington.
11. It IS possilbe for someone to know every song written during the '80's.
12. If you leave your cell phone unattended, when you return, the banner will say "I love Kelly" or "Kelly is great".
13. If you leave a camera unattended, expect a self-portrait of Kelly to be included when you get your pictures developed.
14. Chomping on ice is very annoying.
15. If you go out of town with Kelly you are sure to make new friends.
16. According to Kelly, the on-call pager conveniently does not get service at her house.
17. If Kelly is driving... a minivan will beat a mustang out of a stop light any day.
18. It IS possible to work with someone every day, share an office, talk to them every night on the phone, sometimes twice a day on weekends...and still not get tired of them.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

 
At 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I don't know if you will get this, because I'm not sure how to do this, but I'll try. Your blog is great. I got a kick out of some of the things you posted. I saved pictures from Mother's day on my computer. You are always coming up with stuff I would never think to do. I will check your blog again soon, Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home