Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Green and White game...Go HERD!

Saturday was the green and white game. There was a lot of excitement with this game due to the movie (We are...Marshall) filming and the 1996 national championship team being present. They started this new tradition last year. All the players start walking from the Cam Henderson Center to the field. On Saturday they did a mini version of this where they walked around the west parking lot. The parking lot was FULL so it was hard to get good pictures, not to mention this stupid guy kept putting his head in my shots! Anyway, Matthew McConnaghey actually walked with this years team and the '96 team. I was so busy looking for Chad Pennington and Randy Moss I didn't even see Matthew. Damon pointed Matthew out to me...after he had already passed!


Matthew is the guy in the middle...like the back of his head? (I did get some good pics of him on the field) It is probably a good thing that I didn't see Matthew walk within inches of me...I'd probably been arrested!

While we are on the subject, I didn't even get good pictures of Chad and Randy as they walked by either. I did get a picture of Randy's posse, just not him! Like Matthew, I did get good pics of Randy and Chad while they were on the field.

Coach Matthew!


1996 Championship team!

A football game was played but the other stuff was much more exciting! I'm looking forward to our first game against WVU. Hopefully it will be a good game!

Here are a few pics of Reagan. She is now obsessed with gardening. The Easter bunny brought her some Strawberry shortcake gardening tools so he is digging and watering everything!


The other morning Reagan actually got dressed without a big fuss and was in her room watching cartoons. I, of course, was running late. As I walked by her bedroom this is what I saw, which freaked me out for a second. I first thought...Oh dear Lord, she is multiplying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home