Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What is wrong with her?

Ok, I found another celebrity who I can't stand. Angelina Jolie. Why would she say this?

PARIS — Angelina Jolie's adopted kids tugged at her heart strings a little bit more than her biological daughter did -- at least when she was first born."I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much," Jolie says in the new issue of U.K. Elle."Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

While I applaud her for adopting theses kids, I have to wonder how she could say that about her own child that she carried for 10 months. And the quote where she states that those kids are survivors...like they remember what they have been through.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

She said it because she's just another mindless "celebrity" who doesn't know her a$$ from a hole in the ground.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home