Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

San Francisco

Damon and I recently went to San Francisco. We had a great time. Too much to see in just a few days. I would recommend anyone to go see this city. I took over 250 pictures but I figured that would have been too many to post. Hope you enjoy!
View of San Francisco from the dinner cruise.
Fog? In San Francisco? Never!


Forrest and his box of chocolates.


The sea lions were hilarious. This was the best part of Pier 39.


Alcatraz, my favorite part of the trip.





Typical shot of the city.






China Town.


The second Winery we visited.



The Charleston crew at a winery



Whoo Hoo, I'm buying some wine!





Markham winery




View from the Top of the Mark












2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Looks like a fun trip. San Fran is one of my favorite cities, too. So much to do.

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Did you talk to Adrian Monk while you were there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home