Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

People who get on my last nerve!

My new thing is looking a celebrity mags. There are a few celebrities who I will skip over every time I see them. They have everything and they are a waste of oxygen. Here are mine...who are yours?


1. Britney Spears - anyone doubt this one?





I'm sick of the bad marriages, dropping the kids, kissing Madonna, seeing her crotch, shaving her head...just plain sick!




2. Paris Hilton - If I hear, "that's hot" one more time, I'm gonna scream!









I am also tired of seeing her crotch, (why don't these girls wear underwear?) I don't think this girl can sing a lick and I don't really care who she is "doing" this week!



3. Nicole Ritchie - Will this girl ever eat again?







I think it is stupid that this girl gets so much attention because she was adopted by a famous singer. She has no talent. I think I watched all of one episode of A Simple Life. It was stupid and Paris and Nicole were too mean. Useless!




4. Mariah Carey




I liked her when she first came out. She is just too big of a Diva now and I could care less if I here of "MiMi" again!



5. Michael Jackson - FREAK!






This is a perfect example of "What went wrong?"! He went from Thriller to this. He actually had the talent but not a brain!





6. Whitney Houston







She is proof that it does matter who you marry. It all went down hill after she married a career criminal.


7. Last, but not least...TomKat!



All the Scientology b.s. left a bad taste in my mouth.


*all pics were from the MSNBC.com site.

7 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

I'm tired of all those people too. I mean, I'm not tired of seeing exposed crothes, but otherwise sure. I'm with ya.

 
At 4:39 AM , Blogger jedijawa said...

Good list Kelly!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks Geek and Jedi.

Geek (I'm guessing I can't use first names anymore), I'm not surprised you like looking at crotches, you big Perv! LOL

 
At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought The Film Geek was an ass man??

 
At 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please add Rosie O'donnell to your list! I'm about over her delusions. -Cara

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

OMG, how could I forgot about Rosie? What is wrong with me? She is number one on my list!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nicole Richie is nasty.


NASTY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home