Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Old style games

Ok, I just read the Film Geeks post about Thanksgiving and the games he used to play as a child. I started thinking that I just went Christmas shopping for the kids and I bought toys that mostly corresponded with the television. This made me think of the toys my sister and I played when we were kids. There are so many more games I came across that I loved as a child and amazingly they didn't involve a tv!
























2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Trouble was my favorite! How cool to see that again.

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger jedijawa said...

Those were some great games!

I'm glad to see your blog is back up Kelly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home