Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Marshall vs. Hofstra

Well, this was a much more enjoyable game for a couple of reasons. First, I was able to be around all my friends and have a good time. Second, we won (although I wasn't too sure we would after the first few minutes of the game). Here are some pictures of the tailgate and the game.


Girls day at the tailgate!
Jana, Becky, ME, Cara, Pam, Judi and Katie

See our tattoos?


Katie doing some sort of bong contraption. She wasn't able to do it but she gave it a shot at least


Best picture from inside the stadium!

Best picture from outside the stadium!


Stupid wvu fan!

I would like to give Cara credit for taking this picture of my new buds, McG, Basil and Jamie.


I took a million pictures at Hanks later in the night, many of which were of Becky's brother. I'm not sure why...I will post some of those later.

5 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Who knows what kind of pictures you have of me? I am scared!

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You should be!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I can't wait to see them!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Jana, had you come out the other day you would have seen them. Too bad you forgot to get on the interstate...

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Jana said...

Oh man, I would have. Maybe next time...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home