Adventures

This blog will be mainly about my children, family and friends.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Introduction:

This is my first attempt at this blog thing so it will probably suck! I don't care, it will probably be better than the film geeks blog! haha Anyway, I have two kids and have been married for almost 14 years.

This is probably my favorite picture of my kids. My daughter looks so innocent and is holding a picture with the word "suck" on it...cracks me up! This picture was actually taken to give to a friend who graduated from WVU (she wasn't accepted to MU) for a going away present.

9 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Hey, nice looking kids.
Reminds me, I need to buy some more M&M's...

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Hey, link The Film Geek to your blog!

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Marc, how do you do that?

Cara, no dirty comments please! :)

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

I doi't know how yet, so I haven't done it myself. Want to though.

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger The Film Geek said...

Stacy: Over at The Film Geek I'm gonna post your transcripts!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Lea, do you catch a lot of crap sporting that WVU trash in Florida?

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I LOVE this picture! It cracks me up everytime I see it!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

That's even worse Stac. So you are saying you couldn't get accepted to a community college?

Lea, I wouldn't seek any of that kind out! haha

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Jana,

I can get you a copy for your house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home